How Long After Waxing Can U Shower ??? Need LOTS Of Tips And Information On WAXING Legs??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

??? Need LOTS of tips and information on WAXING legs??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… - how long after waxing can u shower

Ok, so I think wax my legs and I have very long dark hair on the legs. Sooooo ... I absolutely must know everything about waxing, I do not know ....

So there are things in which information and assistance:

"When the wax to the shower?
in hair removal, legs, wet or dry?
Growth
Growing just below the knee? up ok?
Lighter hair after waxing? dark?
How long before the hair grow?
"You can do this yourself? Professional?
-$$$$? Cheap? expensive?
Tips?
Fact?
Professional? Disadvantages?
easy?

all other information, and thank you !!!!!!! :)

GRACIAS !!!!!!

1 comment:

Dee (: said...

The wax is probably the best choice, the hair will grow soft.
If you shave, it will be difficult, as stubble. Eek.

Cera-shower, before a
-Keep your feet dry
"I think it is a scrub
"Until
-Normal ...
"I bought the Veet wax strips today, says 4 weeks
"You can do it yourself
Veet bands were about 6 pounds ...
-The box contains everything you need to know:)
"It hurts ... but it's worth it!
-Soft & Smooth, not long term press bulb at the other end ... hurt. But only a little. :) I can not bear it.
"For me, yes.

Post a Comment