Retirement Homes In India A Young Reporter Went To A Retirement Home To Interview An Aged But Legendary Explorer. The Reporter Asked?

A young reporter went to a retirement home to interview an aged but legendary explorer. The reporter asked? - retirement homes in india

the old man to tell him the frightening experience I ever had.

The old researcher said: "Once I was hunting Bengal tigers in the jungles of India. I was on a narrow path and my faithful native gun bearer behind me." Suddenly the largest tiger I have never seen a dip in the road ahead. I turned to my only weapon given to find the home had escaped. The tiger leapt toward me with a powerful ROARRRR I am sullied. "

The journalist said: "Under these circumstances, everyone would do the same."

The old researcher said: "No, not then - as now when I fui''''ROARRRR !''''"

No comments:

Post a Comment