What Size Motor Do I Need For My Jon Boat Trolling Motor For 11 Foot Aluminum Jon Boat?

Trolling motor for 11 foot aluminum jon boat? - what size motor do i need for my jon boat

I buy an aluminum boat 11 foot Jon and traction motor without the battery for about $ 300. The boat has some patches that will not resolve a big problem, my father is a welder and said he would. Is this a good deal? So my questions for the traction motors. What kind of battery do you recommend? They seem so expensive at almost $ 200 in some places. I do not want to pay more for the battery while the boat. As confused as to when looking for batteries. I know it would be useful to know the engine size, and the tension, but I take this information to not when I have to be general! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment